High school students take pre-college courses for a variety of reasons:
- To earn college credit
- To experience a college course that interests them
- To explore courses that aren't offered at their high school
- To make more informed decisions about education before attending college
- To take a course at UVM instead of an AP class
- To take a course in the summer to free up time in their school year schedule
And... many high school students take a college course to demonstrate their ability to college recruiters.
In this Information Session, parents and students will learn about Pre-College courses and Summer Academy 2023 at The University of Vermont. A preview of Summer Academy 2023 courses and new, on-campus programs for the upcoming summer session will be discussed.